This is an exciting time within our industry, so what better way to prepare yourself than to renew, or become a member of Visual Communication Group.
In everything we read about our industry, 2013 will continue to provide us with new technology, services and companies who will make an impact on how we deliver conferencing and collaboration solutions. To ensure that our respective organizations remain competitive in today's economy, we must stay abreast of leading edge offerings, developments and best practices. VCI-Group can help you do that.
Ensure that you don't miss out on any of the following useful benefits enjoyed by VCI-Group Members - renew today!
- Electronic Mailing List: This email-based discussion group is used by members to exchange information, solutions and recommendations covering common issues that they face every day!
- VCIG LIVE!: These interactive webinars cover a variety of topics and give members the opportunity to discuss conferencing and collaboration issues.
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs): These groups meet periodically to address specific issues of importance to conferencing professionals and promote peer networking, enhanced relations with Alliance companies, and professional development.
- Contact with Alliance Companies: Direct input to product development and hot-off-the-press product notifications from Alliance member companies.
- VCI-Group News: This periodic email service provides members with the latest product releases and updates as well as surveys and event information.
- On-Line Membership Directory: This directory allows members to access contact information for all User and Alliance members.
- Industry Relevant Event, Subscriptions, & Training Discounts
Joining or Renewing is easy! Online at the VCI-Group Website.
VCI-Group's ability to grow is in your hands - your membership dues and active participation will empower VCI-Group to deliver information, awareness and education to conferencing professionals. In other words, through your active participation we will thrive!
If you have any questions, contact the VCI-Group office at 800-784-7636 or +1-952-928-4665 (if calling from outside North America) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.